10 Steps to a Successful Interview
- Arrive on time. Do not be late!
- Introduce yourself in a courteous manner.
- Read company materials while you wait.
- Have a firm handshake and look the person in the eye.
- Use body language to show interest.
- Smile, nod, and give nonverbal feedback to the interviewer.
- Ask about the next step in the process.
- Thank the interviewer.
- Follow up the next day with a thank-you letter.
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources