FCDJFS is now onsite at Columbus State Community College (CSCC) to assist students, staff and faculty in learning more about and accessing public assistance benefits and support services.
FCDJFS staff provides assistance with the following:
- Completing the application/redetermination process
- Providing direct referrals to the appropriate work units at FCDJFS
- Completing updates and case changes
- Answering questions and concerns
- Making community referrals
FCDJFS staff is available Monday - Friday for walk-in and scheduled appointments during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Click here to read more about this community partnership.