Click to download a complete list of Summer Camp providers.
Through the Franklin County Summer Camp Program the Franklin County Board of Commissioners will fund twenty-three (23) summer camp providers offering summer camp programming to TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) eligible youth. The Franklin County Summer Youth Works Program is operated by Franklin County Department of Job and Family Services.
- Youth ages 5 – 13 (5 year olds must have completed kindergarten)
- Must be a Franklin County resident
- Must meet TANF benefit and/or income requirements
- Must meet the household composition requirement
- Must a be US Citizen or Qualified Alien defined in OAC 5101:1-2-30 (verification must be provided)
- All household members must provide social security numbers or verification of social security number application