Agency and Program Changes May Improve Lives of Low-Income Families
March 22, 2018
Franklin County Department of Job and Family Services (FCDJFS) staff are excited to announce the Agency is traveling across the county to share informative news of about program and Agency changes that can help positively transform lives. FCDJFS Director Joy Bivens wants to invite you to join us at “JFS On The Road
.” The informational sessions will highlight changes that residents and Agency partners alike will want to hear including: expansion of emergency assistance funding; the addition of scans in FCDJFS lobbies to allow for ease of submitting verification documents; improvements made to comprehensive case management; up-coming changes to the Community Portal; and up-changes with the state computer benefit system that will change how clients receive information on line.
Currently, two events are scheduled in Franklin County neighborhoods and additional “JFS on the Road” events are expected to be added.
“JFS On The Road” is free and open to the public. FCDJFS staff will remain onsite for questions immediately following the events. If response exceeds capacity, we will limit seating to those who registered. Please feel free to assist us in transforming lives by sharing the news of “JFS On The Road” with your clients, colleagues, and community partners.
To RSVP for “JFS on the Road,” click here
Thank you in advance for your support and we look forward to seeing you at “JFS On The Road.”
- 6 p.m. – 7 p.m., March 29, 2018, Columbus Metropolitan Library - Whitehall Branch, 4445 E. Broad Street Columbus, Ohio, 43213.
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., April 5, 2018, Columbus Metropolitan Library - Northern Lights Branch, 4093 Cleveland Avenue Columbus, Ohio, 43224.
- Kiosks/Community Portal
- Achieve More & Prosper (AMP)/Comprehensive Case Management & Employment Program (CCMEP)
- Prevention Retention & Contingency (PRC)
- Call Center Upgrades
- Outreach/Re-Entry programming
- Step Up To Quality Child Care Initiatives
- Client Registry Information System Enhanced (CRIS-E) Conversion to Ohio Benefits (OB)