Community Portal & RIO
The Community Portal is used by Community Partners for secure messaging with FCDJFS staff and to access RIO (Results, Innovations & Outcomes). RIO is an online contract management system being developed for FCDJFS. Agencies must have access to the Community Portal in order to access RIO. All new grants/contracts must be completed in RIO.
Please use the following links to learn more about the Community Portal and RIO:
Community Portal Access Request Form - Use this to gain access to the Community Portal and RIO. Email completed form to email@example.com.
Community Portal Instructions - Provides instructions on registering and sending messages via the Community Portal.
RIO Instructions - Provides instructions on how to submit proposal/grant information in RIO.
RIO Training PowerPoint presentation
- The manuals above will be upated as new features are added to RIO;
- All dates listed below and on the RFP schedule are subject to change;
- Due to new program requirements and new submission requirements ALL Bidders' Conferences are MANDATORY. Failure to participate in a bidders conference will prevent your organization from submitting an RFP for that program or service;
- A separate letter of intent must be submitted for each bid.
RFP Mailing List
- Click HERE to register to receive RFP notifications and other funding notices.
- There are no current open RFPs; we recommend that you sign up for our RFP Mailing List above and/or check this page often to ensure you do not miss any bid opportunities. New bid schedules are posted as they become available.