Community Portal & RIO
The Community Portal is used by customers of Franklin County Department of Job and Family Servcies (FCDJFS) to view their case information and sign up to receive text and email alerts. The Community Portal is also used by Community Partners to verify income eligibility and send messages to registered users (customers and partners) of the Community Portal. Click here
for the Community Portal instruction manual.
RIO (Results, Innovations & Outcomes) is an online grants management system being developed for FCDJFS. Agencies must have access to the Community Portal in order to access RIO. Click here
for the RIO Instruction manual.
FCDJFS has begun the transition to managing grants in RIO. In order to access grant/bid documents in the future, agencies will need to have access to the Franklin County Community Portal. If planning to apply for funding please request access to the Franklin County Community Portal by completing the Community Portal Access Request Form
. Completed forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuals above will be upated as new features are added to RIO;
- All dates listed below and on the RFP schedule are subject to change;
- Due to new program requirements and new submission requirements ALL Bidders' Conferences are MANDATORY. Failure to participate in a bidders conference will prevent your organization from submitting an RFP for that program or service;
- A separate letter of intent must be submitted for each bid.
RFP Mailing List
- Click HERE to register to receive RFP notifications and other funding notices.
Current Requests For Proposal
There are no current requests for proposals